You are requested to be a part of our journal publication system as a member of Editorial Advisory Board. The details of the benefits will be effective as and when you become a part of our family. You will receive at least one manuscript per month and is to be returned within stipulated time. You are requested to read the terms and conditions carefully and fill required information and send it as early as possible by e-mail to :
Editor-in-Chief: Asian Journal of Materials Chemistry (AJMC)
Department of Advanced Materials & Science Engineering,
Tel. No: 82-41-660-1337
Fax. No: 82-41-688-3352
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
You will be entitled to the following benefits while working with us as an editorial advisory member of the journal.
- You are requested to evaluate various manuscripts in your area of importance and interest. This is the way you are routinely forced keep yourself up-to-date while checking and suggesting the changes in manuscript.
- This work helps to add in and provides a better way to create your identity as a well-known expert in your field and may lead to increased invitations to speak at conferences or demand for invited research of your specialized area.
- You will be among the contributors who will shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
- Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
- You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
- Research articles provided by the Editorial advisory members will be published with 50% discount (free at the first year) and free online access will be provided.