Manuscripts must meet the criteria for publication described below. Manuscripts must also comply with our editorial and publishing policies.
Asian Publication Corporation uses peer review to determine whether a paper is technically sound and worthy of inclusion in the published scientific record.
To be accepted for publication in Asian Publication Corporation, research articles must satisfy the following criteria:
- The study presents the results of primary scientific research.
- Results reported have not been published elsewhere.
- Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
- The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in standard English.
- The research meets all applicable standards for the ethics of experimentation and research integrity.
- The article adheres to appropriate reporting guidelines and community standards for data availability.